Pursuant to the 34/2002, 11th July law of information Society Services and Electronic Comerce Services (LISSECS), we inform that AVENTIX, with CIF B87545620 and office in Parque Científico Leganés Tecnológico, Av. Gregorio Peces Barba 1, Oficina 1.2.B.01, 28919 – Leganés (Madrid), is the owner of the webpage www.aventix.es
1.The general conditions contained in this legal warning regulate the access and use of the webpage that AVENTIX makes freely available to Internet users. Access to it implies acceptance without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site will be also governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which will be considered accepted by the mere use of such services.
2. The display, print and partial download of the webpage content is authorised solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
– It is compatible with the purposes of the webpage.
– It is done with the sole intention of obtaining information for personal and private use. Its utilisation for commercial use or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly forbidden.
– Any of the contents related to the webpage are modified in any way.
– Any graph, icon or available image in the webpage is used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of accompanying images.
3. AVENTIX reserves de power, at any time and without any need to provide prior warning, to carry out changes and updates on the information contained on the webpage or on its configuration, presentation and access requirements.
4. AVENTIX does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in accessing the webpage or its contents, or that it is updated. AVENTIX will carry out, unless there are reasons that make it impossible or difficult to carry out and as soon as it is aware of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating of these contents, all work necessary to rectify the errors, to re-establish the communication and to update the contents.
5. Both access to the webpage as the misuse that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. AVENTIX will not respond to any consequence, damage or injury arising from such access or use. It is not responsible for security errors that may occur or for any damages caused to user’s computer system (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored therein as a result of:
– The presence of a virus on the user´s computer that is used for the connection to services and content of the webpage.
– A browser´s malfunction.
– The use of non-updated versions.
6. AVENTIX assumes no liability arising from the linked webpage contents, unless they are alien to it, or guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the documents or user filers, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
In the case that any user, client or third party considers that the content or services provided by liked webpage are illegal or injure goods or rights of the own user, a customer or third party liable for compensation, and in particular, consist of:
– Activities or contents that could be considered criminal under the Spanish criminal law.
– Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property.
– Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
– Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination and the protection of health and children.
You shall inform AVENTIX, however, this reception of such communication will not represent knowledge for the purposes of liability under Article 17 of the LISSECS .
7. Any non-authorised use of the information contained on this webpage, its resale as well as a breach of any of AVENTIX´s intellectual or industrial property rights, shall give rise to the liabilities established by law.
8. Any links to third parties to the website should be to its homepage, being expressly forbidden “deep links” and “framing” and any other use of the contents of the website, for any unauthorised third parties.
10. AVENTIX and the user, by specifically renouncing any other rights that they may be entitled to, are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the registered address of AVENTIX for any discrepancies that may arise from accessing or using this webpage.